ITC – School of Laws where Excellence is the ONLY standard
Our well developed infrastructure for providing the best education systems, incorporates the following:
- Strong faculty of committed full-time lecturers to disseminate the subject matter.
- Comfortable and aesthetically pleasing study environment.
- Average student to teacher ratio of 20 to 30 students to 1 teacher.
- Comprehensive lecture notes for each topic which are thoroughly researched and written by the respective principal lecturers. This is supple mented by seminars to ensure a complete understanding of the subject matter.
- Seminar Packs with a compilation of past year examination questions, to be used during tutorials to gain experience in the answering techniques.
- Comprehensive Revision Handbooks for all the subjects, with charts and sample answers, adding an examination emphasis.
- An Intensive Revision Course at the end of the academic year geared towards enhancing examination prowess with emphasis on the latest changes in the law.
- One-to-one sessions with lecturers (on request) for the purposes of clarification, known as the SASSY – the Student Assistance Support System.
- A library which is open 7 days a week providing invaluable opportunity to facilitate research and quiet study.
- Law reports available through an online portal.
- A student lounge that is available for the students to take some time out from studies and to relax.